Dalgona Matcha ダルゴナ抹茶
What you need:
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 1-2 tsp Odayaka Matcha
- 2 tbsp fresh milk
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh milk
Just 4 simple steps:
- Use a sifter to strain Odayaka Matcha into a large bowl. This is to make your matcha fine and clump-free.
- Add whipping cream, fresh milk and granulated sugar.
- Whip the mixture until smooth and creamy (just before soft peaks form).
- Add mixture onto your cup of fresh milk and serve!
- The amount of sugar used can be adjusted to taste. You can even use healthier substitutes like honey or stevia!
- Sprinkle a dash of Odayaka Matcha on top to wow your friends and family.