Matcha Latte 抹茶ラテ
There is no limit to what you can make with matcha. Think latte, cookies, cake, ice cream, and even matcha milk spread. Anything you can conceive, you can make! We at Ganbae have a series of recipes to make your culinary experience fuss-free.
Let's start with the basics, matcha latte!
What you need:
- 1-2 tsp Odayaka Matcha
- ¼ cup hot water (not boiling)
- 1 tsp sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup fresh milk
Just 4 simple steps:
- Use a sifter to strain Odayaka Matcha into a cup. This is to make your matcha fine and clump-free.
- Add hot water to the cup of matcha.
- Use a whisk to gently mix matcha until it is evenly dissolved in the water and gives a creamy and foamy mixture.
- Add milk to the matcha mixture and serve!
- For cold latte, use cold milk and add ice cubes.
- For hot latte, heat milk over medium heat for a minute before adding.
- You can use a milk frother to make your milk extra bubbly, especially if you like latte art!
- Sprinkle a dash of Odayaka Matcha on top to wow your friends and family.